Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies is a Best Seller on Amazon.com, but you can get it FREE here!
I reveal 37 secrets and 19 lies you should watch out for after an accident.
This 146 page book is recommended for anyone who is serious
about getting the settlement they deserve.
Click to receive your free copy of my injury law book.
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Former Licensed Insurance Agent
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- Michigan Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member Academy of Florida Justice Association
- Admitted to Practice U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts
- United States of America Tax Court
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, American Justice Association
- Member, Airplane Owners and Pilots Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Accredited Attorney before the Department of Veterans Affairs
Areas of Practice:
- 60% Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- 10% Social Security -- Disability
- 30% Workers' Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1989
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- District of Columbia, 2008
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, 1989
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: J.D. Cum Laude, Moot Court, Trial Technique Award, Revision Editor, Warrens Weed, N.Y. Mortgages
- State University College of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, 1986
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Pro Bono Activities:
- Citizen Dispute Society, 1991
- Orange County Legal Aid Society
- Larry Smedly, National Vietnam War Memorial
Why Did I Write This Report?
A few years ago, I had a memorable client who was in a very serious accident. This client had just started a new job and revealed to me that she was very concerned about being able to pay her costly medical bills.
This client was memorable to me because she was interested in learning and understanding the details of her case. She did not want to make a mistake that might cost her and every time I met with this client, she would lament, “I wish I knew this earlier.” That’s when I realized I needed to write a special report for people like this client. Everyday people who want to avoid making mistakes with their case. Don't catch yourself saying "I wish I knew this earlier!" Get my free report today.
What Others Are Saying About Coye Law Firm...
"I had a back injury after I fell from a dumpster at my job injuring my L4 and L5 disks. I came across The Coye Law Firm online and I decided to go with him. First impressions are very important to me, and the way I was treated from the first time I walked in has been wonderful. A law firm is a business but here I could feel the warmth and customer service. Mr. Coye, Dan and Salim were wonderful and if I had not come here I am sure things would have been much worse. "
"A friend referred me to Coye Law Firm. I could tell this firm had good integrity, and I liked that very much. Customer service was excellent. Everyone was very nice, polite, and professional. Dan Smith was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions."
"I received exceptional service from beginning to end. All my questions were answered expeditiously in a professional manner and all my concerns were addressed. My attorney made me feel more like a friend than a client...and of coursethey won my case!"