Benefits For Car Accident Victims
Motor vehicle accidents can be shocking, frightening, and life-changing. The resulting injuries and property damage may be too much to handle if the accident was serious or fatal. Your legal rights and options change based on the circumstances of your crash.
Motor Vehicle Accidents Include:
Depending on your accident, you may be able to recover benefits for:
If a child was seriously injured, their parents may have a Fillial Consortium claim to benefits. Likewise, if an adult is seriously injured in a vehicle accident, their spouse may be able to collect benefits due to Loss of Consortium. If the claimant's injuries prevent them from working, they may also have a claim for disability. The laws and available insurance policies affect a victim's ability to collect benefits, so talk to a lawyer at the Coye Law Firm today. We can discuss your options in a free consultation.
Are you concerned about the process of getting a driver's license or an accident involving someone with a learner's permit? We can help.
Were you injured by a distracted driver? Was texting to blame for your car accident? Call us today!
Call 407.648.4940 or contact Coye Law Firm today for a free, private strategy session about your case.
The expert injury attorneys at Coye Law Firm are experienced with Florida, New York, Michigan, and District of Columbia law and are here to help the injured.
If you'd like to learn more about injury law and your rights, read my book, Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury
From this book you will learn…
- The ONE THING you must do within 14 days of your accident (page 42)
- The two most important factors in determining case value (page 10)
- How to understand what your insurance will and will not cover (chapter 3)
- 6 critical steps you must take after an accident (page 65)
- Why you should not trust the insurance company’s repair shop (page 72)
- How to choose the right doctor (chapter 5)
- A claim you could make against your own insurance company if your car is damaged, but not totaled (page 86)
- The secrets to getting a fair settlement (chapter 10)
- An 8-step breakdown of the normal process for lawsuits (page 109)
- The one 4-letter word that might cost you (chapter 12)
- How to start gathering the most important evidence you need (page 75)
- …and more!
Click here to receive your FREE copy now.