Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury is packed with golden nuggets of powerful information. My book reveals 37 secrets and 19 lies about injury law and car accidents and has a five-star rating on Amazon.com.
From my book you will learn…
- The ONE THING you must do within 14 days of your accident (page 42)
- The two most important factors in determining case value (page 10)
- How to understand what your insurance will and will not cover (chapter 3)
- 6 critical steps you must take after an accident (page 65)
- Why you should not trust the insurance company’s repair shop (page 72)
- How to choose the right doctor (chapter 5)
- A claim you could make against your own insurance company if your car is damaged, but not totaled (page 86)
- The secrets to getting a fair settlement (chapter 10)
- An 8-step breakdown of the normal process for lawsuits (page 109)
- The one 4-letter word that might cost you (chapter 12)
- How to start gathering the most important evidence you need (page 75)
- …and more!
All of this information, valued at $16.95 is yours – absolutely free! You won’t even have to pay for shipping.
This is not a book for lawyers or law students, it is a book for you – the everyday consumer. (In fact, I wrote an earlier version that became too technical and boring so I tore it up and started again.)
You won’t find any dreary legalese or “lawyer language,” in my book (such as formal technical terms or statute definitions.) I define all legal terms in plain language and summarize the key points at the end of each chapter.
Why Did I Write This Book?
"A few years ago, I had a memorable client who was in a very serious accident. This client had just started a new job and revealed to me that she was very concerned about being able to pay her costly medical bills.
This client was memorable to me because she was interested in learning and understanding the details of her case. She did not want to make a mistake that might cost her and every time I met with this client, she would lament, “I wish I knew this before I called you.” That’s when I realized I needed to write a book for people like this client. Everyday people who want to avoid making mistakes with their case. Don't catch making a costly mistake. Get my book today." - Wade Coye
Wade Coye - Recognized
What Others Are Saying About Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies...
“A wonderful way of breaking the information down into small bites without legalese jargon”
Wade Coye is a Florida attorney/author who clearly knows his stuff. In impressive and direct detail he uses that knowledge and experience of the law to give us his readers the ins and outs of personal injury accidents. I found he had a wonderful way of breaking the information down into small bites without legalese jargon so that anyone could clearly understand. While this is a small book there is a lot of information covered such as types of cases, insurance, what to do when an accident occurs and much more.
- C.C., Amazon Review
“Wade Coye puts his experience and knowledge in the field to excellent use in his book”
With an intelligent and witty tone and style, author Wade Coye puts his experience and knowledge in the field to excellent use in his book […] As an attorney, Coye is a credible expert, and this book is an easy to understand and credible source of information for anyone that wants, or needs to understand the legal framework and actual requirements of a personal injury case. We all know that accidents happen, and Coye provides for us a point of reference for what to do, and not to do – when we suffer an accident that costs more than a bruised ego and a few bumps or scrapes. – C.G., Amazon Review
“Dripping with important information but reads more like a friend giving good advice”
Personal injury claims are already a stressful and emotional time and this book helps curve the stress. Wade Coye is both humorous and informative. Being a attorney in this field he is very knowledgeable, and this knowledge can be very beneficial to those going through this in Florida, as well as tips for those in other states. The building blocks presented in this book are dripping with important information but reads more like a friend giving good advice.
- S, Amazon Review
"Every adult should read it because you never know when you will need this sort of help"
This short read is straightforward and easy to read. In this modern world in which insurance companies and all companies in general will try to do whatever possible to avoid losing a penny and therefore harm the injured and disadvantaged one, this guide could be of great help for many. I found this book to be generous and helpful, and every adult should read it because you never know when you will need this sort of help. – M, Amazon Review
“This is information rarely shared and the manner in which Wade writes the information makes this a book we all should read”
In a brief but skillful manner Wade addresses all the aspects of what to do in case of a personal injury taking us through the many unknown aspects of our legal rights, how to address them, what are the important aspects of a case, how a case will proceed and what we can expect. This is information rarely shared and the manner in which Wade writes the information makes this a book we all should read and digest – now, before we NEED it! Solid information offered in a warm and accessible manner makes this a must own book. Highly recommended – G.H., Amazon Review
What Others Are Saying About Coye Law Firm...
"I had not come here I am sure things would have been much worse"
I had a back injury after I fell from a dumpster at my job injuring my L4 and L5 disks. I came across The Coye Law Firm online and I decided to go with him. First impressions are very important to me, and the way I was treated from the first time I walked in has been wonderful. A law firm is a business but here I could feel the warmth and customer service. Mr. Coye, Dan and Salim were wonderful and if I had not come here I am sure things would have been much worse.
"Everyone was very nice, polite, and professional"
A friend referred me to Coye Law Firm. I could tell this firm had good integrity, and I liked that very much. Customer service was excellent. Everyone was very nice, polite, and professional. Dan Smith was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
"Mr. Coye always comes out to shake my hand and ask me how I am – I’ve never seen that in another lawyer"
My experience with Coye Law Firm has been excellent. I’m a straightforward person and I like when people give me a straight answer. Honesty and communication are the most important things to me. So I could tell from the beginning that I would enjoy working with Wade Coye. If I ever had a concern, I knew I could come in, sit down and talk about it.
Anytime I’m in the office for a meeting with my Case Manager, Mr. Coye always comes out to shake my hand and ask me how I am – I’ve never seen that in another lawyer. I can tell that he is passionate about his clients. His team is very friendly, shows great customer service and wonderful hospitality.
Coye Law Firm goes above and beyond for their clients and I tell people every day that I recommend Coye Law Firm." - D. M.
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Practicing Law 25 Years
- Former Licensed Insurance Agent
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- Michigan Bar
- Veteran: US Army Infantry
- Member: National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member Academy of Florida Justice Association
- Admitted to Practice U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts
- United States of America Tax Court
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, American Justice Association
- Member, Airplane Owners and Pilots Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Accredited Attorney before the Department of Veterans Affairs
Areas of Practice:
- 60% Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- 10% Social Security -- Disability
- 30% Workers' Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1989
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- District of Columbia, 2008
- New York, 2015
- Michigan, 2015
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, 1989
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: J.D. Cum Laude, Moot Court, Trial Technique Award, Revision Editor, Warrens Weed, N.Y. Mortgages
- State University College of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, 1986
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Pro Bono Activities:
- Citizen Dispute Society, 1991
- Orange County Legal Aid Society
- Larry Smedly, National Vietnam War Memorial
- Married with Five Children
- Licensed Private Pilot
- Certified Scuba Diver