The wait is over!
My book on Workers' Compensation benefits, "Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Workers' Compensation" is here, and I can't wait to share it with you!
For those that pre-ordered copies, your books are being packaged up by my team right now! You should receive your copies this week.
If you haven't ordered my book yet, what are you waiting for? Click here to order your absolutely free copy today.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Remember, from "Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida's Workers' Compensation" you will learn...
- The very first step to take in all workers' compensation claims (page 16)
- How to fill out a First Report of Injury form (page 20)
- What medical decisions your employer can make for you (page 26)
- How to handle being placed on light duty (page 38)
- Ways to deal with rude workers' compensation doctors (page 39)
- Others methods to pay for your medical costs (page 45)
- How your lost wages are calculated (page 54)
- What maximum medical improvement means for a claimant (page 63)
...and much, much more.
If you or a loved one is struggling with the Workers' Compensation process, order my book and you will be squared away in no time! You can order a FREE copy of "Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Workers' Compensation" by clicking here.
Want to read the first 20 pages? You can also click here for an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek at the first few pages of my book.