Good luck, four-leaf clovers, and overflowing pots of gold…these are just a few things we associate with St. Patrick's Day.
But if you have been injured in a car accident you did not cause, you may be feeling a little less than lucky.
You may be asking yourself…
- Who will pay for my losses?
- Who will repair or replace my car?
- Am I responsible for all of these bills?
- Am I being taken advantage of?
- Do I need a lawyer?
Most of all, you’re probably thinking, “I could use that pot of gold right about now.”
My book, Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal
Injury is packed with golden nuggets of powerful information.
My book reveals 37 secrets and 19 lies about injury law and car accidents and has a five-star rating on Amazon.com.
From my book you will learn…
- The ONE THING you must do within 14 days of your accident (page 42)
- The two most important factors in determining case value (page 10)
- How to understand what your insurance will and will not cover (chapter 3)
- 6 critical steps you must take after an accident (page 65)
- Why you should not trust the insurance company’s repair shop (page 72)
- How to choose the right doctor (chapter 5)
- A claim you could make against your own insurance company if your car is damaged, but not totaled (page 86)
- The secrets to getting a fair settlement (chapter 10)
- An 8-step breakdown of the normal process for lawsuits (page 109)
- The one 4-letter word that might cost you (chapter 12)
- How to start gathering the most important evidence you need (page 75)
- …and more!
All of this information, valued at $16.95 is yours –absolutely free! You won’t even have to pay for shipping.
Change your luck around and request your copy here. You have nothing to lose and a pot of gold to gain.
The first 10 people will get a bonus Special Report and CD!
This offer is only good until March 17th so don't wait! Request your copy now.