Have you ever wondered what would be your next steps after a car accident?
Do you know what kind of compensation you could be eligible for?
You should remember that no two accidents are ever identical, and your accident will have its own unique factors. These factors will be used to determine your kind of compensation. For example, a bus accident claim is quite different from a motorcycle claim. There are also many different distinctions between certain types of accidents that may seem the same to you, but may be handled differently in your claim. Below we will discuss the different types of accidents that can give your injuries a head-start to building a strong claim:
- A minor Fender-Bender
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rear-end Accident Claims
- Head-on Accidents
- Side-impacts and T-bones
- Multiple-vehicle Accidents
- Hit and Runs/Leaving the Scene
- Pedestrians Hit by Cars
- Motorcycle Accidents Claims
- Semi-truck/18-wheeler Collision
- Public Transportation Injuries
- Bicycle-Car Collisions
- ATV/Off-road Vehicle Injuries
- Boating Accident Claims
Majority of Road Accidents are caused by:
- Drunk & Impaired Driving
- Cell Phone Distractions
- Texting While Driving
- Falling Asleep While Driving
- Poor Road Conditions
Most Common Auto Accidents Injuries:
- Whiplash and other Neck Injuries
- Spinal Cord and Back Injuries
- Concussion and other Head Injuries
- Knee, Ankle, and Leg Injuries
Understanding Auto Insurance:
Every state has different insurance and compensation rules.
- No-Fault Insurance: In Florida, the required insurance is just Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage.
- Pure Contributory Fault
- Pure Comparative Fault
- 50% Modified Comparative Fault
- 51% Modified Comparative Fault
- Uninsured Motorist Injury Claims
When Dealing with the Insurance company, things you should know:
- After any form of personal injury: Car Accident, slip & fall (premises liability) accident, or another type of personal injury case, you have a right to present a claim and pursue some form of compensation for the injuries that you have sustained and losses through the court system.
- The offer: When you are injured, almost always an insurance policy comes in to play. You must have evidence to present to the insurance company in order to prove that your injuries are both permanent and that they have caused you some form of economic loss.
Kinds of Compensation You Can Ask for in Your Car Accident Claim:
- Lost wages
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Out of Pocket Expenses
During your navigation through this difficult time, you will need an experienced attorney. Frequently victims of personal injuries want to try and handle the stress that comes with a car accident by themselves. We want you to heal and let us handle the pain, suffering, and financial stress that comes with a car accident. Here at Coye Law, we care and we mean it--you should never have to stress about bills, work, or losing money because you were in an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Let our experienced and professional attorneys help you pursue your rightful compensation while you focus on your recovery. We are dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve for everything that you have been through.
Whenever you or a loved one have been involved in any form of personal injury, reach out and call us and let us show you that we will do whatever it takes to help you file a claim, win your case, and receive the settlement and compensation you deserve.
Call us now: 407-648-4940