What if my injury prevents me from doing my lifetime job?
The law provides employees an outlet for retraining and job opportunities. If you have been injured on the job so severely that you cannot return, you can work with the Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office to explore your options. The workers' compensation section has a brief overview of what the division offers. You can find vocational counseling, job seeking skills, on-the-job training, job placement and retraining opportunities through the web site.
- Do You Still Have Questions?
Call 407.648.4940 or contact Coye Law Firm today for a free consultation about your case.
The expert injury attorneys at Coye Law Firm are experienced with Florida, New York, Michigan, and District of Columbia law and are here to help the injured.
Discover POWERFUL SECRETS and COMMON LIES of Florida Workers' Compensation
If you are someone you know is struggling with the workers' comp process, get a FREE hard copy of my workers' compensation book and you will be squared away in no time!
From my book you will learn...
- The one thing you MUST do within 30 days of a work injury (page 16)
- How to fill out a First Report of Injury form (page 20)
- The first step you need to take to receive wage loss benefits (page 54)
- What medical decisions your employer can make for you (page 26)
- How to protect your benefits after being placed on light duty (page 38)
- How to deal with rude workers' compensation doctors (page 39)
- Disastrous workers' comp traps to avoid (page 83)
- Others methods to pay for your medical costs (page 45)
- What "maximum medical improvement" means for a claimant (page 63)
- ...and much more.
To receive your FREE copy, click here