Wade Coye has received a Martindale-Hubbell® 2013 AV Preeminent Award - Judicial Edition, for the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, reflecting the confidential opinions of the members of the Bar and Judiciary.
For those who may not know, Martindale-Hubbell® is the world’s largest and most comprehensive source of lawyer ratings.
These ratings are an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability and is only awarded to lawyers who receive a 4.5-5.0 average rating (out of 5.0) in:
- Legal Knowledge
- Analytical Capabilities
- Communication Ability
- Legal Experience
Call 407.648.4940 or contact Coye Law Firm today for a free, private strategy session about your case.
The expert injury attorneys at Coye Law Firm are experienced with Florida, New York, Michigan, and District of Columbia law and are here to help the injured.
If you'd like to learn more about injury law and your rights, read my book, Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury
From this book you will learn…
- The ONE THING you must do within 14 days of your accident (page 42)
- The two most important factors in determining case value (page 10)
- How to understand what your insurance will and will not cover (chapter 3)
- 6 critical steps you must take after an accident (page 65)
- Why you should not trust the insurance company’s repair shop (page 72)
- How to choose the right doctor (chapter 5)
- A claim you could make against your own insurance company if your car is damaged, but not totaled (page 86)
- The secrets to getting a fair settlement (chapter 10)
- An 8-step breakdown of the normal process for lawsuits (page 109)
- The one 4-letter word that might cost you (chapter 12)
- How to start gathering the most important evidence you need (page 75)
- …and more!
Click here to receive your FREE copy now.