5 Ways I Can Help You With Your Injury Claim Today:
1. Download my free e-books, Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury and How to Get Medical Treatment After a Florida Car Accident Without Spending Thousands of Dollars. These books will help answer many of your questions about your injury claim.
2. Listen to my free audio book of Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury.
4. Click here to submit your question to my team today. We'll review your questions and tell you how we can help.
5. Call my office today at (407) 648-4940 to speak with one of my expert team members about your injury case. We'll review your case and schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, If we do not take your specific type of case, we will refer you to someone who can best assist you. We will NEVER pressure you into hiring us for your case if that does not benefit you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Injury Cases
1. "How much is my personal injury claim worth?"
Each claim is different, but there are several factors that can determine the value of your case. These factors can include the amount of medical bills, amount of wage loss, and any future medical bills. There is also another group of factors known as “noneconomic damages” that can include loss of enjoyment of life, immense pain and suffering, inconvenience, disfigurement, loss of consortium, and other damages that do not have a fixed dollar amount.
2. "What's a 'good' settlement in an injury case?"
Determining a fair settlement varies greatly case-by-case. However, there are a few questions you should ask in order to evaluate the quality of your settlement. Click here to read the 4 questions you should ask before settling your claim.
3. "Who will pay for my losses?"
In a perfect world, the at-fault person and their insurance company will cover all of your losses, from medical bills to car repairs to property damage. After all, they caused these inconveniences to you, right? Unfortunately, depending on your situation there may not be enough insurance coverage to even scrape the surface of the bills you’ve been left with. Your personal injury protection benefits will only cover up to $10,000.
There are other resources for you to be compensated, such as premises liability coverage, gap insurance, and uninsured motorist coverage to name a few. However, most people may not even know about these resources, let alone how to navigate the complications and rules of each system.
4. "Do I need an attorney to make the insurance company pay?"
You may not need an attorney to make the insurance company pay, but you may need one to make sure you are paid what you deserve. The insurance company will likely offer you a payment. However, this first offer is usually so low that anyone who knows the true value of your case would be offended. The insurance company may also ask you what your bottom-line number is to settle your case in order to establish a number that is lower than your initial request. The best way to guarantee you get everything the law allows to cover your expenses is to get an attorney.
Here's What You Can Expect When You Call Us Today About Your Injury Claim
I understand that calling a personal injury firm isn't exactly something you're excited to do.
If you have never hired a lawyer before, calling a personal injury firm for the first time may be a little intimidating. Especially if you don’t know what kinds of questions they will ask and what kind of information you should have ready when you call.
1) Basic Information and Conflict Check
2) Questions About the Accident
If it was a car accident, we may ask...
3) Questions About Your Injuries and Medical Treatment
4) How You Heard About Us
What Others Are Saying about the Coye Law Personal Injury Team...
I can tell that this firm is taking my situation seriously...
“My experience here has been pleasant. I was very impressed that the Coye Law Firm could get me in for an appointment the same day I called. Mary Kate was great and answered all my questions. She even took it a step further and went out of her way to get me an answer to one of my questions."
- A Coye Law Firm Client, Winter Park, FL